Information we collect
In order to provide our services, we collect some information about you. Some of this information is provided from you by choice (for example information you provide on your profile), and some of this Information is collected when you use our services (for example IP address). This is what we collect and how:
Information you give us
During the registration process and while updating your account, you may provide us with the information:
- Contact information - such as your email address, phone number, etc…
- Personal information - such as your name, city, date of birth, photos, sexual preferences, personal interests, physical characteristics, etc…
Sensitive Information – such as passwords, religious beliefs, ethnicity, political views, billing or payment information, etc…
Information we automatically collect
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you. See below for more details:
- Device information- we collect information about the device you use to access our services, including: IP address, device ID and type, browser type, version and language, etc…
- Usage Information - we collect information about your activity on our site, such as pages you visited, features you've used, people you've interacted with, etc…
- Personal Information We Receive from Others - we may receive personal information about you from different sources such as reports from users regarding your profile, fraud-detection services/platforms, a family member or someone else acting on your behalf, etc…
Information we share
In general we value your privacy and we are very strict regarding the information we share.
It goes without saying that public information such as your profile page is viewable to everyone (other users or visitors to our site, and may also be viewable through public search or on third-party sites). We may share your information with the followings:
- Affiliates and partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. We share with them limited information only and not in a manner that would reveal your identity, for example your account number, date/time of registration, etc…
- Services Providers, our support team, consultants and other vendors who perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make our Services available to you, such as: infrastructure partners, customer support services, payment providers, anti-fraud services, etc…
How we protect your information
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to your personal information. As with all technology companies, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise that your personal information is 100% secured.
These are what we do to protect your personal information:
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Data encryption - your email address, password and other sensitive data are is stored in our database in an encrypted form. In case of unauthorized intrusion into our servers, your data will be protected under an encryption key.
- SSL secured – our entire website is SSL secured. Any data submitted on our site such as sending a form, registering, logging into an account, payment and so on, is encrypted and does not allow any third party to intercept it.
- No sensitive data - we don't require and we don't save on our servers private information such as ID documents/numbers, private/last names, home/work addresses, etc…
- PCI-DSS compliance - all credit card payments made on our site are secure and encrypted by the global LEVEL 1 PCI-DSS standard.
- We don't save credit card numbers – We don't need it. We use a tokenization mechanism (tokens) to perform system recurring payments..Token is a conversion of the credit card number into an alternate code. If an unauthorized access is made to our server, the intruder will only receive the token that will be meaningless to him.
Residents of California
If you are a California resident, you can request a notice disclosing the categories of personal information about you that we have shared with third parties, where that information came from, the business name or commercial purposes for the collection within the past 12 months.
To request this notice, please contact our customer service. For your protection, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer such a request.