Generally, all purchases of virtual items/services are final and nonrefundable if you already used them. However, you entitle to a refund in the following cases:
- The request for refund is less than 48 hours of the date of the transaction
and only if you made little use of your subscription during this period. Note
that refund requests are handled on a case by case basis.
- The laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds (In the following
states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York,
North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island and Wisconsin). You may cancel your
subscription, without penalty, at any time prior to midnight of the third
business day following the date you subscribed.
- In case you purchased a subscription but did not use it at all (you haven't
logged in to your account or sent any messages during the subscription
period)- We will give you a full refund. We do not issue a full or partial refund
for partially used subscription periods.
- Duplicate payments – We will give you a full refund in case you accidently
make duplicate payments.
- In any other scenario at the sole discretion of the website.
In order to request a refund, please contact us using our contact page and provide us
your account details and the reason for the request. We will send you our response
within 72 hours. If your request is granted, we will refund you within 7 days, from the
day of your initial request.
- We do not charge any cancellation fee for refunds.
- This refund policy is subjected to the Consumer Protection Law 1981.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without a refund if
you have violated our terms of service, misused our services, or behaved in a
way that Shweeng regards as inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our website.