This Agreement applies to anyone who accesses the website or uses our Services, whether through a mobile device, mobile application, or computer, regardless of registration or subscription status.
BY ENTERING OR USING OUR WERBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to modify or change this agreement in our sole discretion at any time. Notice of the last update will be posted on this page. You are responsible for regularly checking this page for any changes.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, EXIT THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
By using the the website, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old.
- you have never been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense and are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity
- You have not previously been suspended or removed from the website
- You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with the website
- You do not have more than one account on our website
- You are not using the website for reasons that are in competition with us or other than for its intended purpose
2. Use of our website
The website provides dating and matchmaking services for people seeking any kind of romantic/sexual relationship in the United States Of America. As a user of any of the website you agree and declare that:
- You understand that the website only provides you a platform to find and meet people online. The quality, goodness, or damages that may be inflicted on you as a result of the usage of these services are not the website responsibility. Any use of the website is under your responsibility and according to third party suppliers that provide you with the service you use or purchase by the website.
- All the information you provide on our website including private information, contact details, general information, payment information, etc… is true and yours only.
- You will not to use any picture, text and content from the website, unless you receive a written approval from us to do so.
- You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country.
- You are not prohibited by law from using our website.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, including privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements.
- You will treat other users on our website in a courteous and respectful manner. You will not harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or mistreat any user.
- You will not use the website in a way that damages our services or prevents their use by other people.
- You will not use our website in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, the servers, or our regular activity, or for any harmful, illegal, nefarious purpose.
- You will not solicit money or other items/services of value from another user, whether as a gift, or form of compensation.
- You will not use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our website or its contents.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code to the website.
- You will not use or develop any third-party applications that interact with our website without our written consent.
- You will not use our website for any commercial purpose unless expressly agreed to by us in writing and at Our sole discretion. Without such consent, your use of the website is strictly for personal use.
- You understand that the website holds the full right to conduct surveillance activities after all communications taking place on the site in order to keep the law held and to prevent any violation or offense taking place.
There are three types of content that you will be able to access on the website:
- Your content – Content that you upload or add to our website.
- Members content - content that members provide.
- Our content - content that we provide.
You are solely responsible and liable for Your Content. As Your Content is unique, you will indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide to us or any other user is accurate, including any information submitted through other third-party sources (if applicable), and that you will update your account information as necessary to ensure its accuracy.
You may not display any personal contact or billing information on your public profile page whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details). If you do choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, it is at your own risk. Remember, your Content will be visible to every person in the USA.
By uploading your content to our website, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licences to do so, and automatically grant us a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use Your Content in any way (including, without limitation, editing, copying, modifying, adapting, translating, reformatting, creating derivative works from, incorporating into other works, advertising, distributing and otherwise making available to the general public such Content, whether in whole or in part and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future).
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review your content, and we have the right to remove, delete, edit, limit, or block or prevent access to any of your content at any time in our sole discretion. Furthermore, you understand agree that we have no obligation to display or review your content.
Other members of us will also share content via our website. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed via the website at the direction of the user providing the Member Content.
You may not copy or use member content for any purpose except as contemplated by these Terms. You may not copy the Member Content or use Member Content for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you misuse Member Content.
Shweeng owns all other content on the website. Any text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, images, and other intellectual property appearing on Shweeng are owned, controlled or licensed by us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights.
We grant you a limited license to access and use Our Content, without the right to sublicense, under the following terms:
- you shall not use, sell, modify, or distribute Our Content except as permitted by the functionality of the website.
- you shall not use our name in meta tags, keywords and/or hidden text.
- you shall not create derivative works from Our Content or commercially exploit Our Content, in whole or in part, in any way.
- you shall use Our Content for lawful purposes only.
We do not allow inappropriate content or behavior on our website and we do not allow misconduct, whether on or off of the website. The following types of content are forbidden:
- Obscene, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity.
- Abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or which promotes or encourages racism and hatred.
- Content that encourages any illegal activity of all kinds.
- Content that relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites).
- Content that contains any spy ware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Shweeng.
- content that have property rights of any third party (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights).
Ads and third-party content
Our website may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties (or us) and links to other websites or resources. Sheeng may also provide non-commercial links or references to third parties within its content. Shweeng is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of any external websites or resources or their content. Furthermore, Shweeng is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any products or services that may be offered by third-party websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our website, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. Shweeng is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
Payments & Refunds
You may buy services or products from Shweeng. These are the terms and conditions:
Payments & auto-renewals
When making a purchase on our website you understand and agree that:
- The payment is processed using the payment method you provide on the website. If you make a purchase, you agree to pay the prices displayed to you for the Services you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payment.
- In order to provide continuous service, We automatically renew all paid subscriptions on the date such subscriptions expire.If you purchase a subscription, it will automatically renew, unless stated otherwise on the time of purchase. We will also send you an email on the time of purchase, and state if the subscription is a one-time payment or set to auto renew.
- If you purchase a subscription, it will automatically renew, every month, whether you use it or not (fully or partially)- until you cancel it, or until we wouldn't be able to process the payment via your payment provider.
- You can cancel auto-renewal by yourself by logging into your account and following instructions on your subscription settings, or by submitting a request to our customer service team.
- When you turn off auto-renewal, you only cancel future charges. The cancellation does not apply to previous or current billing periods.
Generally, all purchases of virtual items/services are final and nonrefundable if you already used them. However, you entitle to a refund in the following cases:
- The request for refund is less than 48 hours of the date of the transaction
and only if you made little use of your subscription during this period. Note
that refund requests are handled on a case by case basis.
- The laws applicable in your jurisdiction provide for refunds (In the following
states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York,
North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island and Wisconsin). You may cancel your
subscription, without penalty, at any time prior to midnight of the third
business day following the date you subscribed.
- In case you purchased a subscription but did not use it at all (you haven't
logged in to your account or sent any messages during the subscription
period)- We will give you a full refund. We do not issue a full or partial refund
for partially used subscription periods.
- Duplicate payments – We will give you a full refund in case you accidently
make duplicate payments.
- In any other scenario at the sole discretion of the website.
In order to request a refund, please contact us using our contact page and provide us
your account details and the reason for the request. We will send you our response
within 72 hours. If your request is granted, we will refund you within 7 days, from the
day of your initial request.
- We do not charge any cancellation fee for refunds.
- This refund policy is subjected to the Consumer Protection Law 1981.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without a refund if
you have violated our terms of service, misused our services, or behaved in a
way that Shweeng regards as inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our website.
You agree and declare that you will not initiate a chargeback, or reverse a payment directly via your payment provider, before contacting us directly at least 3 business days before that. It's easier and smarter to try and resolve the issue between us, without involving any third parties.
If you initiate a chargeback or reverse a payment made with your payment method, Shweeng reserves the rights to:
- terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion
- take legal and/or criminal actions against you for any chargeback that was violating this agreement, or any chargeback that we was unjustified.
- use any information we have regarding the disputed transaction (and regarding your account), and in any way we choose, at our sole discretion (including sharing personal information with third parties), in order to reverse the chargeback.
In the event that your chargeback or other payment reversal is overturned, please contact our customer service team.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Conditions
SHWEENG PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND MAKES NO AND DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, COLLATERAL OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SHWEENG DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. SHWEENG DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO SOFTWARE OR WEBSITE CAN BE ENTIRELY SECURE OR FREE OF RISK OF SECURITY BREACHES OR ATTACKS BY THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR FREE FROM DATA BREACHES OR CYBER ATTACKS.
Third Party Content. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the website, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
SHWEENG DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR ACCESSED VIA THE SERVICES, OR ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN SHWEENG. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHWEENG BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SHWEENG BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF SHWEENG KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SHWEENG'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SHWEENG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
Shweeng may but is not required to use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Shweeng will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES, THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND REFLECTS A FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK. THE WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS AND YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SPECIFIED HEREIN WILL SURVIVE EVEN IF FOUND TO HAVE FAILED IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Shweeng has adopted the following policy towards copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "DMCA"). If you believe any Member Content or Our Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement ("DMCA Takedown Notice") including the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any DMCA Takedown Notices should via our contact page.
You agree, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shweeng, our affiliates, and their and our respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of our Services, Your Content, Your conduct toward other users, or your breach of this Agreement.
Termination of your account
Either you or Shweeng may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Shweeng reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our website and any other records if your account and/or access to the services is terminated.
You can delete your account by logging into your account, going to "account settings" and clicking the "delete account" button, or by submitting a request to our customer service team. When you delete your account you agree that:
- You will permanently lose access to all data in your account, such as: messages, photos, contacts, etc…
- We may save your account information for a limited time even after you delete it. We need to do so in case there is a dispute, an open case or a request from the law enforcement authorities regarding your account even after it has been closed.
If your account is terminated for any reason, these terms continue and remain enforceable between you and Shweeng.
No criminal background and identity verification checks
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHWEENG DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. SHWEENG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT, IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF USERS. SHWEENG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT—AND YOU AUTHORIZE SHWEENG TO CONDUCT—ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IF THE COMPANY DECIDES TO CONDUCT ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO OBTAIN AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS.
This Agreement supersedes any previous agreements or representations.
The use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Israel. the laws of Israel will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or our services.
Special terms apply in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin.
New York residents
- The Services do not guarantee any number of “referrals”—rather, the functionality of the website is such that the subscriber can contact as many users as he/she would like.
- Subscribers may place their subscription on hold for up to one year, by filing a request to us via our contact form.
Illinois, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio residents
Our Services are widely available in the United States. if you believe that you have moved outside a location where we provide the Services, please contact us via our contact form, and we will work with you to provide alternative services or a refund.
Arizona, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Wisconsin residents
You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed. In the event that you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death. In the event that you become disabled (such that you are unable to use our website) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described on our refund policy.